Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I play Farm Heroes Saga on Facebook and on 1/7/16 I passed level 280 and made it passed The Rancid Raccoon, but the system did not advance to the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you pass the level, or did the pop up screen say you had failed for some reason?
I've had it happen to me where I passed the level then went back in later and I was back at the start of this level. It happens, there's not much you can do I'm afraid. Just get back to it and try and pass the level again.