Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have done some pet levels with 3 stars and the last pet (3rd star) didnt come for me. Why is that? I did it with my cell phone and facebook, both with 3 stars and the 3rd pet dont come, its like i couldn't 3 stars, but I got it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry but I'm confused by your post. Did or did you not get your 3 stars. You also forgot to mention what levels this was on if it is actually an issue. Try and make it a little more clear as to how the community can help