Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can get the Bulls to move left and right and up and down but I have no clue how I'm doing it and I can't get them to go where I want them to go how do you do this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I know the answer. When you make a match that's beside the bull, he moves across. When the match is below the bull, he moves down. This seems to be how it worked when I was playing. Hope this helps!
It is very frustrating when you make a switch in a cropsie in one direction but there is also a match in an adjacent direction. Shouldn't it go in the direction the switch is made? I feel like this is a glitch.
This is the one for you mate
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/can-someone-please-tell-me-why-the-bulls-in-farm-heroes-don-t-move-like-the-instructions
Watch the video for instructions