We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What happened with the last "regain the crown" event?

Stefania-3
Stefania-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I check farm hero saga everyday. Yesterday the "regain the crown event" popped up and as usual I started to play. At level 3 I came across a technical issue several times. The issue was that I completed my objectives but before having the screen "hero level complete" the game went on and the same cropsies in the same spot kept on falling (in this case it was water) forming a match of three. I waited, just in case but they kept coming down. Imagine I had over 1500 water cropsies. To stop all this I had to switch off my iPad. This happened more than 5 times. In this way not only I lost my progress, but since I used some of the bonus buttons such as the +1, the dog, the one removing a full line, I basically wasted them, which is unfair. In addition when finally playing the last level, the event switched off and it looked like it ended. However it was supposed to last till today....can someone from King help and explained what happened? Thanks.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I don't think there is much you do. If you tried 5 times, then personally, I would have stopped using boosters on it as it seems like there was an issue right.Β 

If the app is playing up then I would say to check out your memory on the your tablet. Make sure it's not full and that you don't have too many apps open when you are playing. Hopefully next weekend if they run it, you won't have the same issue/Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?