Only one booster per game??

Options
special4k5
special4k5 Posts: 7 Level 2

I've noticed for some time now that when I choose a booster at the beginning of Candy Crush I only get one per game now.  When did that change?  A booster for the first move is almost worthless.  A booster is chosen for help throughout that game, so a single color bomb, fish or coconut wheet is worthless.  When was this changed, and will it go back?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi!

Which level are you at in Candy Crush?

The boosters you choose are always placed on the board but you don't need to use it for the very first move.

Cheers :-)

• special4k5
    special4k5 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi!

Which level are you at in Candy Crush?

The boosters you choose are always placed on the board but you don't need to use it for the very first move.

Cheers :-)

I'm in the 1400s, and my experience is that on the levels you really need it, if you don't use it right away, you won't have it there when you need it later. . It used to be with fish that you wouldn't generate any more until you used it. The last 2 hard levels I needed boosters in, the booster would be there at the beginning, go off in a way not intended, then as the game progresses there is never any more help. This IS different than in the past. I think if King is doing it this way now, they should put the booster inside the game, same as the lollipops, so you could use it when you actually need it, if you're only going to get one shot. So my real question is, is this a fact now, or am I having tons of crappy luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?