Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
im on level 843 and its saying that I need 180 flowers but im only get 18. there is no more to open or that come down. please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hmm...yes I did play, got all 18 & everything else needed, but it told me level failed, cause I still needed 162 flowers...sighhh :-(
Did you play the level and try to collect the 18, maybe it's just an in-game typo. It's worth a try right.
I'm sure that the requirement is 18 right, but your level says 180? can you post up a screenshot of this?