Farm Heroes will not load =(

Options
DawnAlvarliz
DawnAlvarliz Posts: 4 Newbie

Farm Heroes gets stuck around the 25% mark. I have not been able to play. I have followed the video instructions, done every single thing to reset so I am able to play. Does NOT work. I can play other games no issues. 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Dawn,

Just to make sure: did your clear cache and do a restart on your PC?

Have you tried other browsers too? I just played on the Farm in Google Chrome on Windows 10.

I also could play on king.com. Have you tried this too?

• DawnAlvarliz
    Options

Yes I cleared the cache, history etc... I have tried IE and still stuck. 

• DawnAlvarliz
    Options

On king.com it is exactly the same. Will not load the game past the 25%.

• Randle
    Options

Sorry Dawn,

But IE is the last browser I´d use. Chrome comes with flash and is always up to date.

• DawnAlvarliz
    Options

You asked if I have tried on any other browser, I answered your question, and you come back with "Chrome is always up to date" I Use Chrome daily, and I tried using the game on another Browser as  you recommended, It Did Not Load on the other browser. I am not loading a load of browsers cause it does NOT load on Chrome.I have cleaned my computer top to bottom, I have watched your video, I have come to the conclusion You can not fix the problem of the game not loading.... I'm Done. Since the game will not load, I wont play the game. I am not going to waste my time or money any longer. 

• Randle
    Options

Just trying to help you here Dawn. As I can still play, I thought the issue might be on your side. If it would be their game, then why can I and many other players still play and enjoy the game?

I feel sorry for your time and fortune spent in case you see this as a waste now.  

• Ecir_Brasílico
    Ecir_Brasílico Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Just trying to help you here Dawn. As I can still play, I thought the issue might be on your side. If it would be their game, then why can I and many other players still play and enjoy the game?

I feel sorry for your time and fortune spent in case you see this as a waste now.  

Me desculpe, mas não é caso de quer deixar de jogar que deixe. Se a king, oferece um jogo gratuito, qualquer problema no jogo é de responsabilidade do criador. No meu caso o jogo farmheroes saga, sequer está abrindo, aparece a mensagem houve um erro, atualize ou tente mais tarde, e isto está o dia inteiro. Isso é responsabilidade da empresa, no mínimo dá atenção aos jogadores, senão retire o jogo do mercado ou sofra com denúncias
  • Ecir_Brasílico
    Ecir_Brasílico Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

A coisa básica que vocês estão esquecendo, RESPEITEM OS USUÁRIOS

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?