Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have gotten the Choo Choo Challenge 4 times in a row now. What's the deal?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's pretty unlucky Tim! That's how it can be I guess. I know the promotions don't go out to all players so I guess you're just on the end of some bad luck. I've got my fingers crossed that you get the next one!
Maybe it's time to move on from this game. I'm tired of spending money on something that doesn't work half the time. Not just the Choo Choo challenge.
The promotions are randomly assigned. I've learnt this from talking to players on here. Sorry to say it Tim.
Make that now 5 times in a row that I've gotten Choo Choo challenge. This isn't bad luck, something is wrong.