Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
for the past couple of days I've been unable to load farm heroes - just after I bought a load of gold too!! Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey! It's as soon as it loads, it disappears from the screen but if I double click home, I can see it, but when I try to go on it, it just disappears again. Checked for the latest updates but all updated. Plenty of space left on my phone!
Where is it getting stuck Natalie, when you open up the game or when you load up a level? If you haven't already done so, I'd check if there's any updates for the game and your OS.