Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I click on the farm Heroes saga game as I do pretty much every day and this time it takes me to a FirstMet...some dating site??? What the heck? Is anyone else having problem with this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Strange Tammy, good to hear it was only temporary though!
funny! It's back to normal now...very weird....maybe some other site is trying to use Farm heroes? Anyway I am glad it's back..I already have a husband..lol
Nope. Just tried myself and it took me straight to the Farm.
The only one I met there was Rancid, but I soon learned him a lesson!