We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why did i loose all my magic beans in Farm Heroes Saga? I had thousands and now i have 20?

ConnieShawGrose
ConnieShawGrose Posts: 1 Newbie

Why Did I loose all my magic beans? I had thousands and now I have only 20? I did not use them. you did a update and now they are all gone. it now wants me to purchase more. but where did mine go?????

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    edited March 2016

Hey Connie,

I´ve been playing a lot of their games pretty much from the start and if there´s one thing I´ve never seen so far, then it´s losing gold bars or magic beans.

Check the cost of anything, even if it´s already ticked in the game. A companion can already cost you 90 magic beans. Imagine you play 12 levels with a companion chosen before you hit play. Only that will already cost you over a 1000.

Add a Rancid level on top of that and make it easier for 1750 Beans. Those 12 levels played with a companion and the 1 Rancid level will have cost you 2.830 of those beans!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?