How come my level in this game is no longer the same on all the devices that I play it on?

Options
KK_Walker
KK_Walker Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing farm heroes on all 3 of my devices (desktop, laptop & I pad). It always use to be on the same playing level but not anymore. why? Today for example, I reached level 659 on I pad and just a couple of hours later, logged onto my laptop and it has me back at level 651. ??? why won't it synch up? I only use the one account and no one else ever plays on my devices. I sure don't want to go back and keep replaying levels, to time consuming and costly. Please fix or suggest how it can go back to being in the same playing level for what ever device I use. Thank you.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey KK,

Double check for updates for the iOS version on your iPad and for the Facebook and Farm Heroes Saga app.

Restart your iPad too. 

Make sure you properly logout from your Facebook on your iPad, and from your Facebook inside the Farm Heroes Saga app.

Then try again connecting to both. 

That´s what does the trick for me on my 6 Plus. 

• KK_Walker
    KK_Walker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey KK,

Double check for updates for the iOS version on your iPad and for the Facebook and Farm Heroes Saga app.

Restart your iPad too. 

Make sure you properly logout from your Facebook on your iPad, and from your Facebook inside the Farm Heroes Saga app.

Then try again connecting to both. 

That´s what does the trick for me on my 6 Plus. 

Still not on the same level,??? I always back out all the way the same way when I exit a game. Did the restart thing, no changes. Had the bright idea of uninstalling the game and reinstalling, thinking it would link up with my score that's on laptop and desk top and wow, it didn't, put me back to square one! :( When I 1st got the I pad, I was in the 500 level, added the app to I pad and it linked up just fine, was on the same levels. but now that I tried to reinstall it, it starts me back at level 1. I GIVE UP. anything else I can throw at this? It does already have the latest update too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?