Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Tell me King why have you made both these games so utterly boring. I used to enjoy both games but now I only play when I have nothing else to do !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I generally play when I have nothing else to do, there's no story tied to it so for me it's kind of a gaming "Snack" to keep myself busy whereas some mid-core games I play are like a 3 course meal in comparison! Can hardly put them down! It's true it keeps on getting more difficult but that is to be expected when progressing through a game.