Bonus games??

Options
Mandi-2
Mandi-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

On farm hero saga I can't play bonus games can't figure it out I have did all updates and still can't play bonus game

Answers

• Duudu
    Duudu Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2016
    Options

This issue has been reported to KING numerous times.

Bonus games either wont load at all (no effect when pressing level icon) or they crash on players. This newest bonus game suffers from same bug.

KING CARE has replied many times, asking what mobile device, operating system version and game version players have. Community has given plenty of tech information back.Β Over 2 months has now passed, but still no patch or fix has been implemented.Β 

Its really a shame when quality game like Farm Heroes has regular feature that is constantly broken.

- Reporting once again with Lenovo TAB2 A10-70 with Android 4.4.4.

• Jessiedinmt
    Jessiedinmt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having same issue today and have tried all suggestions.... Clearing cache worked for a bit for each level but now no longer works!

• Nancy_Jo
    Nancy_Jo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have had this problem for a long time now and couldn't get help. Today, I fixed it. First I made sure farm heros on my phone was linked to farm heros on my facebook. Otherwise I would lose my level and have to start over. Then I played my regular level on facebook (on my phone ) just to make sure it was sync. Facebook HAS to be on the level as it is on my phone. Then I got out of that and Uninstalled farm heros from my phone and then reinstalled it. It works now and I can play the bonus games again. I DO NOT know if this will work for anyone else and anyone who wants to do it should understand that you might lose your level unless a customer service person tells you that you wont. It is a chance I took and it worked for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?