We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can't play any bonus levels/games anymore

grexinity
grexinity Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven't been able to play any bonus levels/games since December 2015. Challenges appear (crown, carrot, flower, etc.) but nothing happens when I tap to play. Sometimes, it lets me into a level but quits and says I've ran out of time when clearly, the counter is still on. I update regularly.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

There has been a lot of problems with the promos lately. I've seen posts saying the same as you so it looks like its affecting a lot of players. Do you have latest version of the app downloaded?

• grexinity
    grexinity Posts: 2 Newbie

There has been a lot of problems with the promos lately. I've seen posts saying the same as you so it looks like its affecting a lot of players. Do you have latest version of the app downloaded?

Yes, I have the latest version 2.48.10, which I got April 1. Surprisingly, after about five days of posting this question, I was finally able to play a bonus game again. Perhaps that latest version solved the problem. Hopefully, the issue does not resurface.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?