We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Keep getting kicked to map screen on Farm Heroes Saga

Cindy_Rich
Cindy_Rich Posts: 1 Newbie

I am playing the game to win unlimited life for 24 hrs. I was on the final level. Used my final booster and got the final item to go to the Big Chest and the prize. The game totaled everything then kicked me back to the map screen. I had won the level but instead of recharging my boosters and giving me the 24 hrs unlimited life - the game took my life and now I have to start the level again. I also have played the capture the crown game and same things happen. I get kicked out and have to start over losing a life each time and boosters. I also have captured the crown but no gold bars were ever added to my account. It's frustrating cuz I love this game and just want the glitches fixed.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I keep reading similar things about the challenges. Personally I can only recommend checking over your tablet to make sure its running smooth. Take steps like clearing your cache and restarting regular. Check also that you have a little memory space thats free.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?