Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am playing Farm Heros Saga and when I went to reload it, it keeps saying There is a problem please reload I have tried not luck can someone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jane!Which error do you get?Have you tried playing the game on King.com?I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)2) Choose Account3) Enter your password4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the syncYou can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.Cheers :-)
Hi Jane!
Which error do you get?
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)