Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was at level 300 and something on farm Heroes which I saved with King. I have now changed my phone and I can't get back to the level I was at and subsequently have to start all over again, is it possible to get back all those levels and if so how?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Ann,
You mean you used to connect to the Kingdom on your previous phone? Then just install the game app on your new phone and connect to your Kingdom account again from within the game app.
That should bring you to the level you played when last connected to your Kingdom account.