Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have not been able to send to my farm heros friends lives/beans for over a week now, I click on send then it disappears, and loads very slow, I have tried everything. anyone have the same problem> or how to fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Judi!
I suggest you first start by clearing your browser cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/
If this doesn't solve it then please try the game from another browser - for instance Chrome or Firefox
Also I suggest that you try playing the game on King.com
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)