Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I purchased grumpy cropsie clearing boosters but they do not change the crops when I click on it or if i try to click on a fruit. I have lost 5 boosters so far. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi llg,
The Grumpy Cropsie Booster only works when the fruit is not located on the pink goo.
The trick to this level is to combine the seeds with water in order to create luscious grass.
Please check this video showing you how it can be done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJW_HXMlg64
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care