Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
this level is impossible. When I try some help they describe a different board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gladys!
Could you please take a screenshot of how it looks on your tablet?
I found an old thread which sounds like the same issue as you: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/farm-heroes-saga-level-461-is-impossible-to-win-when-i-go-to-help-files-it-has-a-different-board
I think you might have an old version of the game installed so I suggest you update to the latest version of Farm Heroes.
Not sure if you have iOS or Android so I send you both links:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.farmheroessaga
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/farm-heroes-saga/id608206510?mt=8
Let me know if the update solved the issue with the level.
Cheers :-)