I'm having connection issues between accounts on my iPad.

Options
Jackie_A-F
Jackie_A-F Posts: 2 Newbie

Last month the soda saga would only link to my partners ID not mine  on the iPad,and last night the same thing happened to Farm heroes. I've tried reloading Facebook and loading the games from there and also deleting and reloading from the App Store - but they are still linked to the wrong account. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Once the game has been linked to a Facebook account, because it reads the progress, it can't be unlinked. The app is designed to save the progress it is linked with so it won't lose it again afterwards. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

• Jackie_A-F
    Jackie_A-F Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Once the game has been linked to a Facebook account, because it reads the progress, it can't be unlinked. The app is designed to save the progress it is linked with so it won't lose it again afterwards. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

I understand this, but I've solved it myself. When opening up facebook in safari this was stuck on my partners account. When I managed to log him out of Facebook this 'unlinked' the King games and then linked them again to mine when I signed into Facebook via Safari rather than the Facebook app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?