Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have already beaten level 83 and unlocked all the animals with 3 stars. Now it is saying I have to go back and replay to unlock the animals.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem, go to the store, update your game, unfortunately you'll have to do the levels again to release the animals, good luck
I have this same issue over and over. I even go back to the level and beat the level again and unlock the three stars and it still won't allow me to use them! Level 475 was just one example. Then the level gets more difficult causes use of more lives and boosters and more purchases, possibly this is intentional?