Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I updated it on my tablet......Tried to play would not load, a little box popped up saying report or close. I reported it nothing...so i tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and same thing..I installed it on my phone and wala it works....help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bec!
Which tablet do you have?
Please also tell which OS and version you are using.
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game.
Please let me know a bit more and I'll try to help you :-)