Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I won the carrot game and received the bonuses but never received the beans. I got the last prize and had the 5000 beans for 5 minutes and then they were gone. How do I get them back. This is the second time that this has happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you had them are you sure you didn't use them against Rancid or on an animal companion for example.
In this thread the moderators have said that boosters in the game are non refundable so I don't think you can get them back as they were free.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages