No won recharges

Options
Bob_23
Bob_23 Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep playing the side games on farm heroes saga to win the recharges so I have some "tools" to help,win a level. But the recharges don't happen. I have just competed the five levels to take the crown, got 2 hours of lives no recharges. Last week I did all 9 levels of the rocket challenge, got beans but no recharges. I'm on a level in the 700s so I don't want to uninstall and reinstall. Don't offer them if you don't give them. I'm a bit miffed to be honest!Β 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

The recharges are only for boosters that you currently have, if I understand it correctly the only last for 24 hours also.Β 

So if you don't currently have or use the booster, then it won't recharge.Β 

• Ruth-6
    Ruth-6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The recharges are only for boosters that you currently have, if I understand it correctly the only last for 24 hours also.Β 

So if you don't currently have or use the booster, then it won't recharge.Β 

I win boosters. E.g.. I have 5 spades. After I win a recharge of boosters I still only have 5 spades.Surely a recharge should make it go up to 6 spades.Or what does a full recharge of boosters mean please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?