Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I made several moves with the +2 booster that removed at least 20 pieces of apples and Rancid only dropped 1 percent. In prior levels he dropped 1 percent to each piece of veggie/fruit
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michelegitchel!Each level with Rancid have different targets so the percent will variate according to how many fruits and vegetables you'll have to collect.I suggest you record the level and post it here if the calculation does not match. This will make it easier to see if there's an issue.Cheers :-)
Hi Michelegitchel!
Each level with Rancid have different targets so the percent will variate according to how many fruits and vegetables you'll have to collect.
I suggest you record the level and post it here if the calculation does not match. This will make it easier to see if there's an issue.
Cheers :-)