Farm Heroes level 471, Rancid percentage is not going down at the correct rate!!!!!!!!!!

Options
michelegitchel
michelegitchel Posts: 1 Newbie

I made several moves with the +2 booster that removed at least 20 pieces of apples and Rancid only dropped 1 percent.  In prior levels he dropped 1 percent to each piece of veggie/fruit

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Michelegitchel!

Each level with Rancid have different targets so the percent will variate according to how many fruits and vegetables you'll have to collect.

I suggest you record the level and post it here if the calculation does not match. This will make it easier to see if there's an issue.

Cheers :-)

• Krissy801
    Krissy801 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi Michelegitchel!

Each level with Rancid have different targets so the percent will variate according to how many fruits and vegetables you'll have to collect.

I suggest you record the level and post it here if the calculation does not match. This will make it easier to see if there's an issue.

Cheers :-)

Mine is the same way, I make all these matches and get no credit for it , there's really no sense of playing this game if your never going to beat it, every time I make a match I won't get a percent off, it will take all the sun's for example and get one percent off

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?