Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I passed the level 1345 but the game is blocked. Even further appears a roadblock I have to pass, I can't play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marjorie. Welcome to King Care. We love hearing from our fantastic players. Well done for reaching level 1345, you're doing great! This is indeed the last level for now. New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet.
You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.
You may wish to try one of our other exciting games until new levels are available. I personally love Blossom Blast Saga! :-)