Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The new levels are not showing on Facebook although IOS has been updated for a week. I have tried deleting cashe and I've tried another browser but they still don't show.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leigh,
Which level are you currently at?
If you are playing directly on Facebook then you'll have access to all current 1360 levels.
You are mentioning iOS so I assume you are playing from a mobile device. In this case you will have access to fewer levels.
I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/FarmHeroes
Cheers :-)