Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I play farm hero and I accidently logged in under my dad's name. How do I get back on my own account. I lost all my progress and i would like to keep playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i'm trying to get my king.com account and my community account to merge i play pet rescue so much of my game is gone no community help from friends or bonous game or any kind of help what do i do
Depends on if your game was previously connected to Facebook or Kingdom. If you didn't connect then it's likely your game has merged with your dad's game. If you did connect it on the other hand just disconnect from your dads account, reconnect to yours and your progress will be there.