Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I downloaded the new Super Farm Heroes Saga because I had a pop up say that if I did I would receive 50 gold bars in both the Super Saga and the regular Farm Heroes Game. I never received them in the regular game after the download.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I see this appears to be an all around problem. I suggest King either takes down the offer or fixes the problem. It has been days since I downloaded the new Super Farm Heroes Saga and I still have yet to receive my reward or even warrant a response. This problem is very disappointing and I will never download a new game with an incentive again if this is how King solves their problems...