Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
have 11.1 or higher of Adobe Flash drive. I am up to date at 22. Please help, I want to play my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robert,
Which browser are you using?
Please also clarify if you are playing Farm Heroes Saga or Farm Heroes Super Saga as the two games uses different technologies; for Farm Heroes Super Saga you'll need a browser that is fully compatible with HTML5.
In both cases I suggest you try both games in Google Chrome as it already has Flash build in as well as being fully compatible with HTML5.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care