Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am not receiving any rewards for playing chasing the sun on farm heroes,its a complete waste of time,please solve as soon as possible,thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me also... I don’t receive any gold bars.. and any gifts from friends .. I sent all the time gifts and I don’t receive nothing.. I’m winning gold bars and showing me I have zero.. please help.. I did everything to fixing the problem!!! Nothing works
Hi Wareley 08- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with our "Chase the Sun" challenge. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a Farmtastic weekend!