I was on level 989 and deleted the app as it wasn't loading and on reinstall I am back to 1!!

Options
Carol_Hicks
Carol_Hicks Posts: 1 Newbie

I was experiencing problems with farm heroes saga loading on my I Phone (for 3 days) and I was on level 998. I didn't realize when re installing that I would loose my progress!. I don't think I played through FB. Is there any way I can get my progress back? I am gutted as it has taken me ages to get that far..... Thanks for any help....

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Carol-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a Farmtastic week! :-) 

• Sunrise-2
    Sunrise-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Carol-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a Farmtastic week! :-) 

Hi! I have the same problem. Could you please provide me with a solution? :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?