Lost my progress

Options
Hilary-2
Hilary-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, the game kept quitting so I reloaded the app and when I signed in I was at level one! I did connect to Facebook. I'm not sure what level I was one but it was somewhere around 700, I'm on 730 in candy crush. Can you please get me back to where I was? Thanks!

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Hilary,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your game progress in Farm Heroes Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Hilary-3
    Hilary-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Hilary,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your game progress in Farm Heroes Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi Mark, I was never able to see any envelope. But, I did solve my issue! I have two facebook accounts and I needed to use the other one. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?