Please. development team, don't make us use boosters :(

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,547 Pet Rescue Moderator

I know, I know, all levels can be completed without spending money, blah blah blah. I know. And it was true once upon a time when Farm Heroes Saga was fun to play.

And I know you need money to keep a game running. I don't object to supporting a game *koff paradise bay gems koff*

What I do object too, is being forced into paying to play a game that is not fun any more, and were I not co-running a group, running a blog and supporting the game by making videos to show game play for each level, without using boosters, without cheating, I would have quit by now. I have played since the beginning. I am not a "Super better than anyone else player" but I have determination and is what has kept me constantly replaying levels to get the best videos I can, without boosters, without companions. Which were brought in to help, before levels were made harder.

Do you know how frustrating it is, to eventually beat a level, breathe a sigh of relief, then while battling a level, find that King studio's have not only ammended a level, sometimes they add moves, sometimes they take away but increase crops. Always on the harder levels, rarely make them easier. Then just as you catch up on the video footage, they change them again. Sometimes as many as half a dozen times, sometimes they just put them back to the original.

Or you are playing the latest levels. Struggle through but finish the videos to have the game go down two days after they were released, and find they have all been made harder?

What started off as helping people play a game I loved, has become a full time job, and even worse, I don't get paid for it. I don't expect to, but it would be nice if King would meet us half way. Stop messing about with the levels that are already complete (older ones) unless they were hard in the first place.

Don't assume that because people are moaning under the posts on the Facebook page that they are wanting new levels 10 minutes after the new levels were released because they have thrown gold or used a cheat programme to get through, that all players are the same. People have different abilities. Its not too hard to get the mix right. Ignore the ones that flew through them in minutes and assume they used help, and when you have tons of people moaning about how hard a level is, don't make it harder (1361) but actually listen to the people that are supporting YOUR game. We, the players are sick of the levels becoming hard to a point they are no longer fun. We the players are tired of being forced into paying to play a game that has become tiresome. And we the players, will leave King behind as we look for new games which are fun again. I already dropped all other king games (except for paradise bay) and refuse to play the new one (which looks ugly anyway imo from the screenshots I have seen) I want to stick with Farm Heroes Saga like millions of others do. I want to enjoy the game again. If you are wanting to put players off so they support the super saga game, then don't just kill it, end it, don't make more levels, that way people will stick with you. if you don't believe a word I am saying, please read your emails, your tweets, players comments under posts, join some groups and see what your players think. Because I am getting tired of feeling like I have been hit with a shovel from a game that should be fun to play.Recently my co-videoer, (who is a better player than me and who incidentally quit because of this) told King she used FIFTY shovels to get past 1382. Yes, you read that right. Just to see how many it takes and she always gets good boards. I used 15+ boosters on 1361 just to get past. No I couldn't write tips or make a video. And when I complained, I got the usual response and the post (again) was not cleared on here. Funnily enough, despite how I try to vent cleanly, I doubt this one will make it through moderation either, like the last few I have sent. So all I ask is you pass this on to the team, not the poor FHS players who are as frustrated as us, and admitted to me via chat, they cannot pass 1382 either but are in the firing line when we complain, but to the actual team who create the game. Because its not working and they need to stop burying their head before they end up with people quitting. It won't be just a few, like the 3k in my small group, it will be much vaster. I ask you to approve this post so others can read and comment and see how many might agree.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?