Farm Club doesn't show up

Options
Andrea_Vareckova
Andrea_Vareckova Posts: 5 Level 2

i downloaded game on my new ipad and animal helpers by Farm Club doesnt show up...do you cancel this or something wrong with my app? On my former ipad it worked:( thnx

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Andrea!

Which level are you playing in Farm Heroes Saga? The Animal Helpers are only available on the lower levels in the game.

If you are at the same level on both your old and new iPad then I suggest you re-install the game.

Before re-installing, please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to store your progress, highscores and gold bars. Please notice that boosters and lives are stored locally on your device and will miss after re-installing the game so you might consider doing a complete backup of your iPad with iCloud.

Cheers :-)

• Andrea_Vareckova
    Andrea_Vareckova Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Andrea!

Which level are you playing in Farm Heroes Saga? The Animal Helpers are only available on the lower levels in the game.

If you are at the same level on both your old and new iPad then I suggest you re-install the game.

Before re-installing, please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to store your progress, highscores and gold bars. Please notice that boosters and lives are stored locally on your device and will miss after re-installing the game so you might consider doing a complete backup of your iPad with iCloud.

Cheers :-)

Hi Combo! Thanks a lot for you answer and suggestion, will try...level 69 on my new ipad and 845 on my old one...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?