Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I started a new game on my new iPad and there is no possibility to get animal helpers by Farm club - it doesnt show up how can i get it? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you read the troubleshooting section you will see this:
Why does my friend have new game features, but I do not?
From time to time we test temporary new features in our games, this is rolled out to a small selection of players. The selection process is completely random. If we decide that a new feature will remain in game, it will then be rolled out to all players.
So I guess the Farm Club is one of these features.