Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Whether playing FHS makes more sense because none-one lvl higher than 1380 can not be passed without buying a minimum of 5-10 moves and who knows how many boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Milan!
I've seen other threads here on King Care where the higher levels in Farm Hero are being discussed. Looks like the latest levels will take some time to complete.
I've learned that some levels are easier to play on mobile devices - sometimes you get more moves or the target is slightly different.
Also I have experienced that levels can be modified over time if they are too difficult.
Cheers :-)