Can't use power ups/boosters

Sladja_1903
Sladja_1903 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing Farm Heroes Saga for ages, but ever since 3 days ago, I have issue in using my power ups/boosters (shovel and stuff, I forgot name of it). I am unsure does it come from new update or what actually happened, it seems like resolution somehow changed and I am unable to fully enjoy this game anymore.

I have old htc (HTC desire 310 dual sim, android version 4.2.2), so my phone has "Return" and "home" keys pop up when you tap the screen. Before, tapping on screen wouldn't cause these buttons to hover over game itself. And they hover in such way, that I am UNABLE to use all those power ups.

As there is no resolution option, nor does flipping my screen works (buttons seem to hover ONLY over those power ups things, no matter which way I turn the screen) I am stumped on what can I do. Is it new update? is it phone? I don't think it's phone, I checked all options I could and nothing helped. 

Can I fix this manually, or I have to wait and pray that devs fix this?  On mail to them I only got generic mail that directed me to this forum. I also tried uninstalling app and then reinstalling, but only thing that happened - is I lost my power ups/boosters.

So, how to fix this?

Thanks.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?