Lost progress

blreiter1
blreiter1 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have lost my connection to Facebook in Farm Heroes Saga and can only fix it by reinstalling the game however this takes me back to level 1. I was getting lives from friends, so am fairly sure I was connected to Facebook for some portion of the time I was playing. Is there any way to get back some of my progress? I'm at level 550.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Farmtastic journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Have a lovely week! :-)

• Gordon_Findlay
    Gordon_Findlay Posts: 1 Newbie

Farm hero saga says there is no internet connection? I have looked at all the answers on faq's and nothing works? This has been like this for two months, it is very frustrating. What do I do to get the app working properly. I tempted to dump the game.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Gordon- Thanks for posting on King Care I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game. Please could you let me know a little more information?

- Which device model are you playing on?

- Which version of Farm Heroes Saga do you h ave installed?

- Is there an error message?

Thanks!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?