Booster bait and switch..

Princess65
Princess65 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why is it if you complete a bonus level or open a present and prizes are supposed to be boosters, recharge and beans you only get the boosters if you don't HAVE boosters?? That doesn't seem right. They tell you if you complete the level that THESE are the prizes. They don't say you only get boosters, if you're out of boosters.. Not right and it didn't used to be like that.When Candy Crush, Pet Rescue and Papa Pear got to a bad point, I walked away. The new game is silly. I LOVE  this game!! I buy boosters and gold. I send lives and play morning to night. I'm committed, but I'm tired of feeling cheated.Why do you have to this!! Please listen..

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?