Can you use two profiles for the same device?

Options
Seashell8377
Seashell8377 Posts: 1 Newbie

I just got a Samsung tablet and my husband and I play the same games. Is it possible to play the same games and log outsourcing the other can play under their game saved? I tried and it's been the same profile from the first time I loaded it.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Seashell8377- Thanks for posting on King Care. If you both play while connected to your own Facebook accounts, then yes this should be possible :-)Β 

When you are sharing a device with other people, please make sure that each person logs out of their Facebook account on the mobile device after each game, in order to avoid synchronising with the wrong Facebook account.

Let me know if you need a hand. Have a sweet week!Β 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Seashell8377- Thanks for posting on King Care. If you both play while connected to your own Facebook accounts, then yes this should be possible :-)Β 

When you are sharing a device with other people, please make sure that each person logs out of their Facebook account on the mobile device after each game, in order to avoid synchronising with the wrong Facebook account.

Let me know if you need a hand. Have a sweet week!Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?