Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I just got a Samsung tablet and my husband and I play the same games. Is it possible to play the same games and log outsourcing the other can play under their game saved? I tried and it's been the same profile from the first time I loaded it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Seashell8377- Thanks for posting on King Care. If you both play while connected to your own Facebook accounts, then yes this should be possible :-)
When you are sharing a device with other people, please make sure that each person logs out of their Facebook account on the mobile device after each game, in order to avoid synchronising with the wrong Facebook account.
Let me know if you need a hand. Have a sweet week!