Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
It is impossible to collect 150 water drops with only 3 buckets. You tube videos all have 5 buckets. Please fix this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm also struggling for the first time. Maybe it's time to stop playing...too much frustration!
I have exactly the same issue. Only 3 buckets, it is impossible to finish the level.
The lvl seemed to be fixed, i played it with 5 water buckets, but then it changed again in three water buckets. How is that possible
Same here, impossible to reach the goal since the change....
Isnt there a moderator or administrator to answer the question? Working on it or not?
I also have this problem, last week the level changes. First i had 5 buckets (tehe level you see on youtube) and now 3. It's impossible...
I have the same problem, the level is impossible to clear