With lots of hard work and time, atlast i was able to achieve level 1255 and pass on to next level

Options
A_V_L
A_V_L Posts: 1 Newbie

whwn i am trying to open the level 1256 it is not opening,,,is is a technical issue or the company hd not made levels after 1255 ...because it is not opening...kindly suggest as i am getting frustrated and i had to remove it from my phone as it is taking a lot of space ...

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi A V L- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I would like to check your account, to see if we can locate the problem. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a Farmtastic week! :-) 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi A V L- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I would like to check your account, to see if we can locate the problem. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. 

Have a Farmtastic week! :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?