Level 1131

Options
Mrs_Mac
Mrs_Mac Posts: 33 Level 2

This Rancid level needs review. There is no on-line help which shows how it can be passed since it has been changed from it's original format. I have played it a couple of hundred times, used up all my boosters and spent thousands of beans on the +2 bonus for every match. It is boring, tedious and definitely not fun

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

How is your level different and what are you comparing it too? Is this how it used to be? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bobpil6l7H4

• Mrs_Mac
    Options

Yes, the video shows the original format in which you needed to acquire 225 points in 16 moves. The current requirement is 450 points in 15 moves - absolutely impossible and I would be most grateful for any help as I have been stuck on this level for quite some time.

• Mrs_Mac
    Options

How is your level different and what are you comparing it too? Is this how it used to be? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bobpil6l7H4

While I appreciate that 7 extra moves have now been added to this level, it is still impassable. Very little opportunity for five in a row moves, very few cascades, and frogs that slurp up what few crops you have.
  • David_Bethel
    David_Bethel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree it is a very difficult level.  Maybe too difficult.

I had to collect some of the rewards I had saved for a rainy day in the farm club.  (5) Color wipes out, (3)1+, (4)tractors and lots of shovels

Play a game without spending any bonuses until you have a decent game going.  Spend the 1+ and color wipeouts wisely.  Never mind trying to get anything more than the 1 star needed to continue.

Without the bonuses, I think only luck will get you through this level.  Strategy and ability has very little to do with it here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?