We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1355 Farm heroes

Wanda_T_Ackerman
Wanda_T_Ackerman Posts: 4 Newbie

This level needs 300 onions and 300 strawberries with only ten moves along with a poppy and hatch ling. Can't complete the level even with lots of boosters, about 20 of each booster.Β  On line videos show only 75 onions and strawberries needed.Β  Is this level correct.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It's correct :)Β 

The old version had 75 for the orders but since then the level has been updated. I had a look on youtube for some videos to help you but I couldn't find any with the new version sorry.Β 

I'm sure it can be done. If you're 1300 levels into the game then you have the skills to pass it!

• Mandy_Parke
    Mandy_Parke Posts: 1 Newbie

It's correct :)Β 

The old version had 75 for the orders but since then the level has been updated. I had a look on youtube for some videos to help you but I couldn't find any with the new version sorry.Β 

I'm sure it can be done. If you're 1300 levels into the game then you have the skills to pass it!

I agree with you Wanda, 300 of each of the onions and strawberrys is impossible, I'm addicted and I purchase gold bars but I can't even get 100 of each, making me want to quit, grrr

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?