Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I completed all 3 levels of the Chasing the Sun and did not receive any reward. Today logged on and it has disappeared. Please help, as I see a number of other people are having the same problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Peter,
Please refer to this blog for more information:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/chase-the-sun-is-back
Kind regards,
Johnny
why are the suns collected in chase the sun not being credited to my account
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.