๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1349 stole my happiness

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,444 Pet Rescue Moderator

I loved Level 1349 when it was released. And ok. So we knew it was going to be changed. All the fun easier ones are. But how the design team can justify going from 120 onions/carrots to 250 of each and increasing the water from 60 to 250 while taking away moves and only having one water bucket is beyond me. No wonder players who hadn't reached it are stuck. As an experienced player, even building up value and many many +5 rows didn't even get me anywhere near 100 water drops.

They really need to test these levels themselves before releasing them onto the unsuspecting players >:-(

Answers

• Dhaval_Tripathi
    Dhaval_Tripathi Posts: 2 Newbie

I also agree, Hope soon somebody from king replies and make suitable changes. I am stuck on this level from a week and I am sure I cannot pass this level even I spend all my gold bars

• Mcnolegs
    Mcnolegs Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here. Not even close to doing it. Getting really frustratedย 

• LMF
    LMF Posts: 9 Level 2

I agree fully with Farmer Tracy. The best I've been able to get was about 80 water drops, and figured that I wouldn't waste boosters to try to acquire carrots and onions, if the water drops only get me 30-50 each time I play. Maybe the King developers could lower the water drop goal to something like 100... at least give players a chance!

• Elena_Sue
    Elena_Sue Posts: 2 Newbie

The same... it's impossible pass this level

• Danilo_Jeremic
    Danilo_Jeremic Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2016

l agree with you, after upgrade more level is hard now. l stuck on this lev l think 3 weaks ago and cant pass. ย l hope they fix that and put back water and others on normal number.ย 

l just see in game on computer they back stuff, now need 150 carrots, onion and water

• Danilo_Jeremic
    Danilo_Jeremic Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm really disappointed now, again all returned to 250. It is impossible to collect 250 water with a one water bucket. My wife has crossed that level when I had to buy 120 carrot, onion and 60 of water. I think it's best

• Hey guys, I able to pass this level but you really need so many booster and some gold bars, First of all take a add-on that fill bucket when a carrots are added. In that way bucket will keep filling. Second do your moves around bucket. Keep using hammers and trackers in between whenever you think it will give you chance to give more items. Third take cat booster on every two moves or whenever there are higher items are there. You should be able to pass this when you buy +5 two times so it will spend around your 18 goldbars. Best of luck :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?