Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've downloaded " farm heroes super saga" but did not receive 25 gold as it was written
Hi ! I've downloaded " farm heroes super saga" but did not receive 25 gold as it was written .Can you give them to me please ?
thanks a lot .
best regards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Francois- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive the Gold Bars. I would like to take a look at your account,
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Farmtastic weekend!